Jump From Paper Bags: Start Believing

Untitled Document
Designer: Jump From Paper

Love cartoons? I do! Even at this age, I love cartoons! And, I always wanted to play with a cartoon character. That's never going to be real but now I have a chance to at least touch some parts of cartoons!!

No, I am not drunk! Jump From Paper has released a number of bags which look nothing but objects carried by cartoon characters. I saw them and said, "they cannot be real!" They are real! They are now on sale.

Take a look at these bags and you will start feeling like me. You will go crazy and say, "IMPOSSIBLE"!

Images


Jump From Paper Bags

Jump From Paper Bags 1

Jump From Paper Bags 2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirelli Coffee Mug – Weirdo!

Vampire Squids Are Not Vampish About Meals

HTC H1 – A Killer Brick