Xperia NX By Razec: A New Breed

Untitled Document
Designer: Razec

Every time I see a new design, I think for a moment: "I wish I could get even a fraction of imagination power from all the designers!" I really don't understand how they can think of such concepts! Anyways, I must concentrate on enjoying fruits rather than digging the roots to understand how fruits are born! Say hello to the Sony Xperia NX from Razec – a fruit meant only to enjoy!

In the concept phone, Razec has combined NEX camera of Sony with the Xperia legacy. According to Razec, this device is not a finished one. The NEX camera from Sony costs around $1350 and comes with 24.3 MP APS-C sensor and 18-55 mm lens. That's a hell lot of power in a camera. Imagine what happens when a camera with such power is ironed into a phone.

If something like this happens, the price of the phone will be extremely high. I doubt that this is going to happen anytime soon because the camera – the NEX camera of Sony measures around 42.8 mm when it comes to thickness. Taking a sensor from there and putting it in a phone will need some extraterrestrial engineering now. The concept is not really bad but this can be nicely rounded up as an entry for distant future technology.

As far as the design goes, I am in love with this concept phone. I wish I could do something to stop aging and wait until this kind of gadget actually comes out. I would buy one and use it to impress girls… bad joke! Design consists of sharp lines and rectangular design. I love this! We have no other information about this concept. Tech specs? Nothing!

Technical Specifications


Display
---
Display Size
---
Camera – rear
24.5 MP sensor borrowed from NEX camera.
Camera – front
---
Battery
---
UI
---
Storage
---
Body
---
CPU
---
OS
Information Not Available But Image Hints To Android
Body Protection
---

Conclusion


Because we do not have technical specs available, nothing can be concluded. The only thing that I can say is that the phone's aesthetic appearance is magnificent. What do you think?

Images (Click to enlarge)


Xperia NX

Source: Esato


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirelli Coffee Mug – Weirdo!

Vampire Squids Are Not Vampish About Meals

HTC H1 – A Killer Brick